Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Day at the Zoo

Today Jessicca and I took the kids to the zoo. I know I posted some pictures of the zoo from when we went before but there is so much to see and hopefully there are some new pictures of things that we saw this time that we didn't see last time. Mya and Keegan get so excited about animals. Mya has been asking me when we were going to go and see the garaff's and the elephants again. Here are some pictures of our fun day.
One of our favorite things to do is ride the carosel. Mya of course chose the elephant and Keegan didn't really care what he was on just as long as he got a turn.

This is my favorite picture of the kids together.
This is really cool. It is a tunnel that you can crawl through that will take you inside the aquarium of fish.
This is the famous Jessicca that I am always talking about. I am so thankful for her friendship.

2 comments:

Sara Birch said...

You are so lucky to be able to actually get out and do stuff! We had ANOTHER 8.5 inches of snow last night and have a winter storm warning for tonight! How did you put your slide show on your side bar and have it fit? It tried to with mine, but it would only show half of the show because it was too big for the side bar.

Sara Birch said...

Thanks for helping me with the slide show, I don't know why I didn't think to change the html!