Wednesday, June 25, 2008

GOOD TO BE HOME!!!

It was lots of fun to visit family. I think we were able to see everyone. That is quite the challenge because Gerald has a lot of family to see. We were able to get on the flight that we needed to go out to Milwaukee, but had complications on the trip back. Gerald and I had things that needed to get done so we ended up extending the contract on our rental car and taking the sceanic road home. We drove straight through the night and it took us about 19 hours to drive it. We only had one minor set back when Keegan got sick in the car. I think it was because everyone was feeding him junk food.

2 comments:

Tina said...

wow, I have been out of it for so long!! Love the house pictures! Im glad to see you made it home safe!! sounds like you had fun!! I will have to give you a call soon, so we can catch up!!

Krysta McClure said...

Vacations are great, but they always have to have those few down moments. . . I hate sick kids in the car!!!! Yuck! Glad you made it back safe and sound. Sounds like a great trip!