Tuesday, October 14, 2008

It's Been Awhile......

I looked at the blog and couldn't believe that it was two weeks since my last post! I was getting emails from people asking how I was and what I had been doing because it had been awhile since they had heard from me.
Preschool has been a fun experience. After the Strega Nona play we took another field trip up to the airport. We were learning about the letter "A" and our monthly theme is transportation so it worked out perfect. (It was a busy day on Friday when I usually have the kids so....FIELD TRIP). Brianne and Gayla are awesome to work with. They are so flexable and so willing to help!!! We went to a park afterwords and had apples to keep with the "A" theme. We played on the playground equipment and we also had some organized games for them to play as well. The kids were exhausted and didn't even put up a fight when it came to nap time that day.
It has become a rutine to go over to the library every tuesday morning. The kids love to hear stories, sing songs, dance, and they usually have a craft for them to do. Afterword they get to go and pick out movies and books. Tuesdays are very relaxing afternoons because they just want to watch their movies and read their books.
I did host bunco at my house this last Friday. I thought everyone knew what Hawaiin haystacks were. More then half the people there were skeptical about if it would taste good. I think that they were pleasantly suprised.
Semenary is going well. Today one of the boys was blindfolded and the other was gagged so that we could heal the blind and deaf. It has been a great experience to study the New Testiment and the life of Christ while he was here on the earth. I have learned so much this year!
Sorry about not having any pictures. I am having issues with my camera. Hopefully I can get it figured out soon.

4 comments:

Krysta McClure said...

Glad to see you back! Funny how life passes us by so quickly when we are so involved!

Brianne said...

Thanks for the post....I was so worried about you because I hadn't seen an update in over 2 weeks!! ;) I'm glad you are having a nice afternoon, you deserve it!!!!!

Bridges Family said...

Hey, I thought that you were going to put up pictures of the decorations that you made at the bunco party. You need to do that so that I have a cheatsheet. Love ya sis.

Just US said...

Don't know what haystacks are that's crazy...Glad to hear all is well. Tuesday is Library day for us as well.