Saturday, March 14, 2009

MILESTONE......

I have been meaning to make a post in the last little while, but the days just keep passing without me doing it. I'll just make a quick note.
Now a reason to celebrate..... Our milestone is that Keegan is potty trained. We can almost be a completely diaper free house. YEA!!!! I am still a little hesitant to put him to bed without a diaper. He wakes up dry about half of the time. Still, we are excited parents to be done with that stage of our lives.
Next week is spring break which means that we get to spend lots of time with Gerald. We don't have anything planned, but it will just be great to be able to have some family time together.

5 comments:

* Nancy * said...

Wow, no more diapers! What a good feeling for the both of you!
We are going to start potty training in our home very soon. Now that you've trained your little guy how about some tips...how did you start with Keegan? How often did you sit him on the toilet? Any other tips would be greatly appreciated! :-)
Yay, I am so happy that Keegan is potty trained...WAY to go mom and dad!

* Nancy * said...

p.s. ENJOY spring break with Gerald!

Alisha said...

So jealous! Andrew wants to be potty trained and i need to do it but yeah...it hasn't happened yet! Enjoy your spring break! Do something fun!

Just US said...

Way to be diaper free! I LOVE it...except I just started all over again...
Your decorations look great too!

Kinley said...

Hey!!! How are you guys! I just found your blog! I never do much with Facebook- sorry! Anyway, Tanner has been "working" on getting potty trained for about 6 months and still doesn't really care if it ever happens! I am so jealous! Your house looks great! and your babies are so cute and BIG!Sad day huh? I wish they stayed itty bitty just a little longer!