Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School

Today is the first day of Kindergarten for Mya. It was really hard to watch her skip up to the bus without even a glance backward or a "goodbye mom." She is super excited to start school and that summer is finally over. I think she was beginning to wonder if summer was going to last forever.

Here is everyone waiting for the bus to come.

Semenary started bright and early this morning. I had four students this and I am working on getting two more to come. It is a classroom full of all boys. I have two new freshmen, one junior and a senior. I am really excited to be teaching the Book of Mormon this year.

4 comments:

Sara Birch said...

She is such a cutie! That has to be hard to send her off to school! Good luck with teaching a class full of boys...although I think it would be easier than a class full of girls (I had one of those when I was teaching and it was too much drama for me!).

Elaine said...

Oh the joys of sending our little ones out into the world. Time flies by. I remember when she was just a baby in Rexburg. Good luck with seminary.

Just US said...

Congratulations all around! Evalyn starts school next week. You one busy momma with seminary, watching kids, being pregnant...Keep up the good hard work!

SweetmamaK said...

I agree with your friend Sara, a lot of girls means a lot of drama! I love these pics of the kids, they all look so happy, even Jacob, who should know better! lol