Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Camera



The old camera finally became unoperable. It has served us well for the last 5 years. Sadly....it was dropped to many times. The battery had to be taped closed, and the screen went out about a month ago. I couldn't see what pictures I was taking until I went home and looked at them on the computer.


I have had the camera a day and I think that I am going to be taking a lot more pictures. Feels good to have something that actually works!

Today we went to the park and it was freezing (I know that all of you up north have no sympathy) so we went over to the library and let the kids play in the kid area. Jacob loved the big bear and was so cute that I couldn't resist taking a picture. He is getting so big! He is crawling all over the place and we call him a mountain goat. He wants to be on top of everything. This is him trying to tackle the bear......
.

1 comment:

The Lane Family said...

what cute boys you have and your little one is sure growing up!!! Way to go on a new camera.