Thursday, January 17, 2008

TWINS

Jessicca and I went shopping on Black Friday. We got our two Keegan's the same pajama's. It kind of reminded me of when I was growing up and my mom would buy my sister and I the same thing, just in a different color. Her and Cherisse Monson would always get the the girls (Jamie, Alisha and I) all the same outfits so that we matched. Jessicca and I didn't call each other to coordinate the Keegan's wardrobe, it was fun to see them in matching clothes.


Mya and Aiden were feeling left out that they didn't have their pictures taken and they wanted to play with the camera. Mya took a picture of Aiden and Aiden took a picture of Mya

2 comments:

Tina said...

Cute! My mom did the same for Becky and I, I hated it but Becky always wanted to be twins so she loved it! She still did when we got older too, it was funny! Good memories!!

Alisha said...

oh yes! The Bobsy Twins days! How could I ever forget! Those were good days though weren't they!