Saturday, March 8, 2008

Girl's Night



Last night Jessicca Callahan and I went and had a girls night. Five of us got together and scrapbooked, ate pizza and lots of other junk food, and then we all sat and talked until midnight. I have been working on this abc book for Keegan for about a year. I did get four pages done last night though which means I only have 7 more pages left to do before I get done. I did one for Mya so I feel obligated to do one for Keegan. Here are some pictures of the pages I did last night

3 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Way cute idea! Sounds fun to have a girls night out!

Tina said...

I love his eyes in that first picture so cute, soooo cute, I remember when you did this for Mya way cute!

Wolfley Family said...

Megan!! I didn't know you and Tina know each other :) It's fun to find your blog - I used to live in Houston from age 2 to age 7. I remember going to Galeston beach. How are you and Gerald doing? What are you guys up to? Email us sometime - emailthewolfleys@gmail.com (we're in SLC right now for Greg attending master's school but hoping to move on as soon as he graduates). Btw, how do you and Tina know each other? She and I were in the same ward after we moved out of the 58th Ward. Congrats on your son - I think last time I saw you, you were pregnant with him. Mya is so big!!