Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Sara. I am not as deep of a reader as she is. After reading the Twilight series I am now reading The Vampire Diaries. I am on the third book. Not as good as Twilight, but it will satisfy me until the next book in the Twilight series comes out.
Here are the rules.....
1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog
5. Tag 5 people

The Vampire Diaries
Book III "The Fury"

"All right," said Elena, turning away from the mirror, "let's talk abot something else. Did you find anything out today?"

I tag....
Tina, Alisha and whoever else is reading and wants to do it.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I like your New heading!! WAY cute!!
I want new family pictures soooo bad!