Thursday, May 29, 2008

Home Sweet Home

This has all been a very fast and educating experience, but tonight we closed on the house. I feel like we have killed a poor inocent tree with all the paperwork that was required in the process. We are super excited to finally be home owners. Mya has already requested that her room be painted pink so I think that she is excited as well. Keegan does not know what is going on, but he has fun playing on the stairs everytime that we go over to the house. It is a four bedroom, two and a half bath house with tons of room that seems like a lot of space that we don't know what to do with. Everyone has said that with time we will accumulate things and in no time we will have it full. I will take more pictures as time goes on, but here is a starter pictures of the exterior.

8 comments:

Wolfley Family said...

That is so awesome - you guys own a house now!! I look forward to that day :) Have fun personalizing the kids' rooms :)

Brianne said...

I'm so excited to have you guys closer!! If you need any help painting, let me know...I'm a pro!! ;)

Tina said...

Yaayyy!! That is so exciting!! I want to see pictures of the inside!! SOOO CUTE!

Elaine said...

I am so happy for you. We are in the process of buying a home too. We put an offer on Friday, so we'll see what happens. Unfortunatley, CT is not as well priced as TX. Your home looks beautiful. Any advice?

Sara Birch said...

Congratulations!! I am so jealous. Enjoy having your very own home to decorate.

Alisha said...

Congrats! Having a house is so much fun! Your mom showed me the floor plans and its looks huge and spacious! Awesome find!

Krysta McClure said...

Lots of fun! Welcome to the world of home ownership!!! Your place is beautiful! Must be a good market there!

bren said...

congrats! that's awesome... i cant wait til we're there in our lives. :)