Sunday, November 30, 2008

Over the River and Through the Woods.....

To Odomville we went for Thanksgiving.
If you can believe it, Odemville is more remote then Firth, Idaho. Brianne and Marcus invited us to spend Thanksgiving with them this year. It was lots of fun. There was lots of good food, a four wheeler to ride, and dominoes to play.
I am so thankful for Gerald and the kids. I am thankful for good friends. I am thankful to be here in Houston and enjoy yet another mild winter. I am very grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. The gospel sustains me through whatever I am facing.
I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!
Happy Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

April said...

Loved your blog very sweet the things you are thankful for! I am glad to be counted among your friends! - we still need to have that lunch date!

Brianne said...

I'm glad you had a good time. We did too. We're really glad you came!

And it's "Odomville"...get it right next time. ;)

Tina said...

Hey Im thankful for FRIENDS LIKE YOU!!!
Guess who is PRego.... No not me!!!!

Tracie and she is having a BOY!!!