Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SNOW!!!!

For all you Idaho and Utah residents, this is a very bloggable thing. I think that it has been about 2 years since I have seen snow. I had to go outside and take some pictures and then I can back inside to enjoy it from the window and called everyone to tell them what was going on. You have to enjoy it because it is going to be gone by tomorrow and you don't know when it is going to happen again. I need to go and get some hot chocolate so that I can really have an "Idaho" moment, but I will not go out on the roads with all the Houstonians that don't know how to drive in the snow.

2 comments:

* Nancy * said...

I can't believe it's snowing! I totally would have thought that we would've had our first snow fall before you!
I hope you're feeling the Christmas spirit and most importantly the spirit of Christ!
Enjoy your Idaho moment!

Krysta McClure said...

Having lived in Texas before, I understand your enthusiasm!!! What a fun moment to share with your children. . . bringing out a childlike moment for you, I'm sure!! Let it Snow!!!