Friday, December 26, 2008

Boda......

Tonight we were invited to a wedding. Sonia was a student in Gerald's class last year. The invitations said that the wedding would start at 5:00. We showed up and there wasn't anyone in the parking lot. Gerald and I looked at each other and laughed, I know I was second guessing if I had read the invitation wrong. A car pulled up next to us and Gerald started a converstation with them, we hadn't read the invitation wrong because they were under the impression that that was when the wedding was going to take place.
The bride and groom did show up, but apparently the wedding was not supposed to start until 6:00. It was a good thing because when we got to the church both Gerald and I had forgotten to grab the present. I had an hour to come home and drive back (sigh).
The best part was while we were waiting for dinner, Mya was dancing with a little boy her age and Keegan was set up with a little girl that was his age. (oh the things that we get out kids to do) We had a really great time meeting new people, listening to music and eating good food.



1 comment:

* Nancy * said...

What a young bride and groom, but beautiful and handsome too!
How cute of your little ones to be dancing...this age is fun because they aren't as shy!
When I read your blog title it didn't make sense to me -- because I totally read it with an English accent...until I read your post it all came together that your title was in Spanish!