Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fry Sauce



Well folks, fry sauce is a condiment for dipping french fries that started in Utah. It is basically a combination of ketchup and mayonnaise, but "Some Dude's" recipe includes tomatoes, Santa Fe chiles, garlic, and "The Dude's" secret spices. You can eat it with french fries, hamburgers, chicken, and fish sticks. Some use it as a veggie and chip dip, some have even been known to use it as shampoo (not recommended).


When we moved down here to Houston I missed this stuff. I can't believe that it has basically stayed isolated in the Idaho, Utah region. Jessica and I were talking about it one day. She is pregnant and craving wierd things and so she got on the computer and ordered some. She brought a bottle over to my house and I have used it on everything. YOU GOTTA LOVE FRY SAUCE!!!!

2 comments:

SweetmamaK said...

mmmm fry sauce

Just US said...

Don't you know how to make the stuff? I do miss it here in Washington and will make it occasionally.