Sunday, February 1, 2009

Birthday Bash!!!!




Kareena sure knows how to throw a party. Her daughter Alice turned 6 and they had a little chef birthday party. Kareena sewed the aprons for the kids and they were able to decorate them how they wanted to. Mya just wanted to show everyone that she knew her letters and drew a buch of letters on hers. Mya's favorite thing of the evening was being able to choose the toppings for the pizza and make her very own.
After the party Mya was asking what she was going to do on her birthday. Try explaining to a four year old that she still has five months till her birthday. We had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Golfersfamily said...

It was such a fun party! Mya looks adorable - maybe her future career was chosen at the party - I mean aside from being a princess, of course;)

Sara Birch said...

I know what you mean about them having to wait for their birthday...Carson is already asking for stuff and we too have until July. Mya is such a cutie!

Alisha said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Peter is way excited for his birthday! He let me know last night that mine was over and that it was his next!

SweetmamaK said...

I'm so glad I finally become worthy to be in your blog!!! Let's start planning Mya's party now!! Time is running out.

* Nancy * said...

What a fun party! I can't wait to see what you come up with to celebrate Mya's birthday.

Erica Marshall said...

I can't believe that Mya will be 5 this year! It's so crazy how time flies. Keep it cool!

Tina said...

She is soooo cute!! I miss you guys, and seeing them grow up!