Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Festivities.....



On friday we had preschool over here. Since it was valentine's day we celebrated!!! My favorite was when they made valentine's for each other. It was fun to see what they truly thought of their friends. I think that they have really bonded with each other these last couple of months. We also played a game where you stack the conversation hearts on top of each other. We set the timer and the person that had the highest stack when the timer rang won. The best stacker had to go to Mya. At the end of preschool I let them make their own sugar cookies. I think that kids thought the fun part was frosting their own cookie and draping them in sprinkles.

3 comments:

Golfersfamily said...

I love it that you took pics. When I have the kids, I'm always so busy I forget and then later I wish I had takin pictures! Thanks for sharing and being a great friend to Dalton and me;)

Alisha said...

Preschool is so much fun! Mya's hair is getting so long! I was suppose to do preschool yesterday but half of our kids were sick! So it will Thursday!

Sky said...

Bro & Sister Love,

Hey you guys! Yeah it seems like we meet you guys in the 33rd ward with Bishop Hawkes right? That was a really fun ward. We have friends that go to the branch and they absolutlet love it. We have been attending the parkway ward and its been great. I started dental school here this fall, what about you guys? You house looks awesome!