Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER

Yesterday we got adopted by the Arnold's to participate in their family easter festivities. There was lots of food and they had a big playground in their backyard for the kids to play on. There was a big easter egg hunt and afterward the kids were each given a toy from Grandma.


In church I taught a primary class and we watched a movie about why we celebrate Easter. The kids had lots of questions about when Jesus was going to come back again and where he is living now. I love the little children. They teach me new things everyday. It was enjoyable to have testimony meeting on Easter. It is nice to be able to reflect upon the blessings I have been granted and all that the Savior has done for me and our family. I hope that all of your easter's were as good as mine.

2 comments:

Erica Marshall said...

I can't believe how big your kids are and how beautiful they are becoming. It's funny, I used the exact same material you used for Mya's Easter dress to make curtains for Taylor's room. Great minds think alike and have great taste, eh? Happy Easter!

Tina said...

MEGAN!!! your kids are huge! where have I been?? So Tracie had a cute little guy!