Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mya's Easter Dress

I made an Easter dress for Mya a couple of years ago. Mya found some really cute material the other day at Walmart and Ii I really like how spring like and bright the material was so I decided that I would make her dress this year. I went really simple by just making a skirt and then I bought her a new white t-shirt to ware with it. This is a picture of the skirt and I will take pictures on Sunday with Keegan and Mya both dressed up in the Easter clothes.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Way cool! I love the dress! I wish that I didn't totally bomb when it comes to sewing! I can just imagine what Mya is going to look like!

April said...

Very cute skirt! I will have to peep in after sacrament and check it out on Sunday!

Golfersfamily said...

Maaaannnn - I've often been jealous of all of your talents! Now there's another one for me to wish I had... Super cute! Can't wait to see Mya tomorrow;)