Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Much To Be Thankful For....


This is the couple that made all the preperations and were gracious enough to invite us over.
We had such a great thanksgiving.
#1 because I didn't have to cook and I just got to enjoy the festivities
#2 because I got to spend the holiday with great friends.


What is Thanksgiving without a kiddie table. We had two... one for the boys that was so appropriate with a cars theme and one for the girls that was a tinkerbell theme.


The missionaries. The one on the far right if from Idaho Falls, Idaho and I give him a hard time and we enjoy talking about Idaho when both of us are feeling homesick.


The yummy dessert table.


All the really good food. The turkey was one of the best turkeys that I have ever eaten and it usually isn't one of my favorite dishes at Thanksgiving.


More food!


I am just noticing that we both wore red today.... no it wasn't planned.

I have so much to be thankful for. I feel so blessed with all the the Lord has given us.

4 comments:

Golfersfamily said...

That looks like a super feast and a great time with friends! You look beautiful - so glad you finallly posted a picture of you;) Missing you tons and feeling so thankful to know you!

Erica Marshall said...

Looks great! You are glowing, by the way:) I got to do all the work this year, but I loved it! Miss you guys.

Just US said...

Your Thanksgiving looked like it was fun. You guys look great.

The Lane Family said...

What a fun THanksgiving and the I will agree the dessert table looks divine.

I love the picture of you and your husband it is really cute and it is funny you both wore red!!