Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Baby Shower



I have some amazing friends that went above and beyond with a baby shower for the baby. The cake was amazing, the fountain was awesome, and the edible decorations on the jello were fabulous. I can't believe all the work that they went into and I truly felt blessed that they would do it for me. I know that I am running out of time, but I just have a couple more things to do in order to get the baby's room together and then he can come. Thanks to everyone that made me feel special. You guys are awesome!
The Fountain and Some of the Food
The Jello Cups
The Cake

2 comments:

Alisha said...

What awesome friends! It looks like so much fun! You also look like you got some cute stuff!

* Nancy * said...

It's no mystery as to why you have amazing friends, you're one fabulous friend too - You deserve it!
Love the cake. Gabe said that he wants to buy a cake to eat. They did an amazing job with the cake.
I am excited for you guys!!!