Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy.....

Howdy Partner! Last friday was Go Texan day at Crosby Kindergarten. They had square dancing during motor lab and learned all about the history of Texas. The kids were able to dress up as cowboys and cowgirls. Mya was soooooo excited about the pink boots and the BEAUTIFUL skirt that she was able to ware.

We also celebrated Gerald's birthday on Friday. It was actually on Saturday, but we weren't able to do anything on that day so we moved it up. Quote from Gerald's facebook, "Had a great day....we actually celebrated my birthday yesterday. Went out to eat @ Iguana Joe's and afterwards saw our school put on a play: Annie (7 out of 10) if I had to rate it... Shout out to my lovely wife and friends and family for making a brother feel quite special this day."
We got him a couple of things for his birthday... here are a few pictures of him opening up his ties and cologne.

I have been busy trying to prepare for the new baby. I am starting to feel rushed and out of time. There is only 4 weeks left!!! This last weekend we decided to switch things around with the kids rooms. Keegan was in the front of the house next to the garage and right over our bathroom, so when Gerald was getting reading and after he pulled out of the garage Keegan would think that it was time to get up. We moved him to the back, dark corner of the house and it has really helped. We also moved Mya to a bigger room and she is now a princess and the pea on a queen size bed. Both were extremely excited to change rooms. It was a lot of work though. After changing some furniture around I made some curtains and hung them up. Here is a fuzzy before picture of Mya's room and and after picture. Unfortunatly, I didn't think to take a before picture of Keegan's room, but there is an after one.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

Happy Birthday, Gerald!!! Great looking rooms! I wish I knew how to sew, or rather, that I wasn't afraid of sewing so that I could make curtains for my house!

* Nancy * said...

The rooms look great - way to go on making some curtains too.
Sounds like you guys went all out for Gerald's birthday, Happy belated birthday Gerald!

The Lane Family said...

The rooms look really fun and it sounds like ready or not you are going to be a mom of three really soon!!

It also sound like your husband had a terrific birthday as well!!

Just US said...

Good luck with your last few weeks. You sound like you guys are doing great! Makes me happy!