Wednesday, April 2, 2008

American Idol

My mom and I are both really in to watching American Idol. When I was in Idaho we would call each other and talk about the results after it happend. When we moved to Houston I told her that I was going to call and harrass her about the results because I would know an hour before her. I have had lots of fun holding her in suspense during this season. Tonight she called me while I was watching it and told me who was in the bottom three and that she wasn't going to tell me who went home, but that she knew who it was that was going home. I was shocked that she was right and asked her how she knew. She had called my aunt who lives in Penn. to find out the results so that she could have a one up on me. We had a good laugh about it. My top four for this season is....

1. Micheal Johns (Mom says it is because of his looks that I like him. IT REALLY IS BECAUSE OF HIS TALENT)

2. David Cook (He does amazing arrangments with the different songs and he can really make it his own)

3. David Archuletta (He is sooooo young and soooooo talented)

4. Brook (She is LDS and has amazing control of her voice)

This is about the only thing that I look forward to in my uneventful life. One of the reasons I haven't posted anything for a while is because nothing really happens.

2 comments:

Tina said...

That is so me and my mom!! I was pretty much going to write this exact post I had it started last week then never finished it!! so funny!! I agree Go BROKE!!

SweetmamaK said...

Hey you look forward to Tuesday Mornings and don't forget teaching my child about the gospel! LOL
Love
Kareena