Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Everything's Bigger in Texas

I went to let one of my friends in the house and she pointed out a spider that was in our entryway. She said that it was one of the biggest spiders that she has seen. I think that I have to agree with her on this one. It took a lot of courage to get up as close as I did to take the picture. I do not like spiders at all!!!

This is the upclose picture
This is the picture to show just what size it really was. It is on the top left part of the doormat.

2 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Oh my goodness!!!Just looking at the picture gave me the creaps!!! I couldn't live there, I am deathly afraid of spiders and that would have sent me into hysterics. How did you kill it??

Brianne said...

That thing was seriously nasty!!! I felt like I had to walk around it. You never know if one of those things can jump or something. YUCK!!