Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Remember When....

Here's the rules...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

3 comments:

Krysta McClure said...

Though many memories to share, this one is nothing big, just something that meant a lot. . .

Lunch hours driving in your "new baby" to your home. Thanks for the conversations, the food, and the fun! The little things are what really make the difference. . .

Sara Birch said...

I remember the summer that you got married we were both stuck in Firth and so we went walking together in the mornings. Remember we were going to go do the Tablerock hike or something like that? Good times.

Tina said...

Living together at birch and you marrying our FHE dad, and I dating tim ;) Funny times!!

But the last few years were hanging out have bee so fun! Your an Awesome friend and Im glad that we stay in contact! Thanks for being so sweet!