Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Enjoying the Sunshine

It has been a beautiful week. A cold front came in brought up cooler weather and less humidity. Today we went outside and played on bikes, sidewalk chalk, and we had a picnic in the shade. Kareena and I also took the kids to a splash park last week and we went and had a good time letting the kids screem with joy as they ran from one spray to the next. It has really reminded me of what the Idaho summers are like. I can understand why older couples will travel south for the winter and spend the summers up north. I want to become a Nomad myself and travel with the good weather. I am definatly not looking forward to the hot weather coming up but I have definalty enjoyed the weather this past week.

This is a closer look of one of Mya's drawings. It is a sunflower.

This is the kids after we cleaned up all the sidewalk artwork. The kids wanted to help and they were both a little wet afterword.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are getting so big and they are so cute! When I look at your blog it makes me miss you guys a lot! Mark is going to apply to an oral surgery program in San Antonio, so if we end up there at least we would be within visiting distance!

* Nancy * said...

Glad you guys enjoyed a week full of kid friendly activities! Your kids are so ADORABLE and Mya is quite the artist.

p.s. I am hoping to post some pics from back in the day in Rexburg. I have at least two pics that Megan might like.
G, dice Tim que te llamara despues cuando se va su hermano. Que es tu numero de telefono? Tus amigos de BYU-I.

Erica Marshall said...

Hey, we are enjoying wonderful weather here too. But ours is here to stay! I am definitely going to miss the desert climate when I leave Idaho. I go to Georgia in July, and I think it will take awhile for me to get used to the weather. But at least Ty and I will be together! Miss you guys, hope all is well.