Sunday, August 17, 2008

Idaho.....

I am sitting here on my parents slow dial up internet connection. It has been great to visit Idaho for the last couple of days. We spent the whole day traveling on Thursday that I spent the whole day on Friday recovering from it. We did go to the park and out to lunch on Friday. My parents are temple workers and their assignment is on Fridays from 4-10 in the evening. While they were gone I went out to my grandparents house out in Blackfoot and spent the night visiting with them and catching up on everything that is happening in the family.
On Saturday my brother's fiance, Tamera, recieved her endownments. We went through the session with her. I hadn't seen my youngest brother, Chad (not the one that is getting married) for three years because he was on a mission when we left to go to Texas a year ago. We saw each other for the first time in the chapel of the temple waiting for the session to start. It was kind of a neat experience. We came home and had dinner with Kyle (the brother that is getting married) and his Tamera and then we stayed up until midnight playing Cranium. If anyone is wondering... Yes! of course the girls won. It has been fun and I am looking foward to this next week of vacation. I have tried to upload some pictures but this computer is really really slow... so you are going to have to just deal with my ramblings.

3 comments:

Bridges Family said...

I wish that I could be there and be part of the celebrations. Glad everything worked out for you so that you could go home and see our family. Tell everyone that we love them and that I hope we can make it down sometime next year. I am sure that Mom and Dad are enjoying the time they have to spend with their grandbabies. Love ya sis.

Brianne said...

I'm definitely ready for you to come home and take over your position watching the boys!!! Your presence is missed, but I'm glad you're having fun. Did Gerald ever call??? What a punk.

Just US said...

What an awesome time for your family, reunions and weddings!