Tuesday, August 12, 2008

No Excuse

I really should have made some posts lately. I could use the excuse that I had to put Mya's hair in baraids and that took me two days to do it. I could also use the excuse that I am getting ready to go back to Idaho for awhile for my brother's wedding. But really I have just been engulfed in the new book by Stephanie Meyer called "Breaking Dawn."

I read the first 400 pages in about four hours the first day that I got it. Gerald has been teasing me because it isn't exactly his idea of a good book. Every spare minute that I have has been finishing it.
We did manage to walk over to the duck pond over in Newport and the kids were able to feed the ducks. Keegan was happy to do it, but Mya broke down in tears because they were getting too close to her. My favorite was the family of ducks.


1 comment:

Elaine said...

How did you learn to braid hair?! I always have to wait for my sister in law to come and visit so she can Thula's hair in cute styles.