Saturday, August 2, 2008

Little Princess and Cars


Our children's true love comes out when they are allowed to pick their own things. Gerald took the kids shopping and they came back with some new house shoes. I laugh at Keegan's each time that I see them. I am suprised that he doesn't trip in them. I was not suprised with Mya's choice, pink and princess. I am sure that she didn't see anything else in the store.

Gerald and I were able to get a babysitter to watch the kids on Thursday this last week. We went and saw The Dark Knight at the theater. It was a good movie that kept my attention.

2 comments:

Sara Birch said...

Carson has Lightning McQueen slippers too and loves them. Must be a boy thing.

April said...

I love their house shoes! They are cute. I too was laughing over Keegans! Too bad they don't make them in my size!