Thursday, June 11, 2009

Another Project

This afternoon I enjoyed the peace and quiet and was able to get some reading done. What can I say, I am enjoying the summer vacation. Now for the reason that it was so peaceful..... Gerald and Adam assembled a sandbox in the backyard yesterday.

When the kids were out riding bikes the other day they stopped along the road and all of them were fighting over a handful of sand that they found along the side of the road. The sandbox can still use a couple more bags of sand because it is a little on the shallow side, but the kids are going to be entertained for a while. YEA!!! I think the parents are enjoying the sandbox just as much as the kids are.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

My kids love the sandbox! They are out there everyday playing in the dirt. It took them a whole year to figure out the concept of mud. That what's we have this year! Tons of mud pies! Tons of fun!