Thursday, June 25, 2009

Take Me Out To The Ball Game....

My first and only experience with MLB up to this point in my life was at Cincinatti Ohio when I was a kid. We watched the Reds play the Pirates. It rained for most of the game and we spent the majority of the time watching them take the tarps on and off the field. The home team lost that night and when the game was finally over it was past 1:00 in the morning and because of the noise ordinance they were not allowed to let off the fireworks.


Today's game with the Astro's Vs the Royals was so much better!!!! The Astro's won 5 to 4. The best play was when Lance Berkman hit a home run that brought two runs in. It was such a neat experience and I was captivated the whole time. With a little reluctance I will let Gerald know that it was a great activity to do as a family. (Reluctant, because I don't like to admit when he is right.)


GO ASTRO'S!!!!!

No comments: