Friday, June 5, 2009

Birthday Boy

Today Keegan turned three and I can't believe how fast those years went. We decided to celebrate his birthday as a family at Chuck E Cheeses. While we were getting ready, he kept reminding Mya about his birthday and where we were going. There really was a lot of things for the kids to do. Keegan's favorite game was pushing a button that would catapult balls into the mouth of the "hungry dog." I think I put 15 tokens into that game because he kept saying that he wanted to do it again. (Oh the joy that kids find in simple things.) Mya loved the huge rocking horse. When we went to leave Keegan announced that he had fun at Chuck E Cheeses on his birthday. It really is a place where a kid can be a kid and I think Gerald was reliving his childhood on the virtual skidoo.




HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEEGAN

3 comments:

Sara Birch said...

That sounds like an awesome birthday party!

Erica Marshall said...

What a fun birthday! I'm jealous, I think I would love the virtual skidoo too :)

* Nancy * said...

So fun and CUTE pics too! I was a little surprised to read that Keegan is THREE?? He looks like a four year old to me.
Looks like you all had a good ol' time!